Sunday 16 March 2014

Your Life In My Shoes...




Ermm am not quite sure where and how to start this, but let me just start by introducing myself. I am a 20 year old girl and like every other girl in the world I have a tiny obsession with shopping. I buy everything and anything that looks pretty and appeals to me, I do try to keep my spending on a low but as you all may agree it’s a little hard.

I love recommending products I have used to my friends and family and also telling them about my latest bargains :D who doesn’t love a bargain, so I thought why not I blog and review these products. So here I am J I don’t want to make this intro too long but basically am going to be reviewing things I have bought and also show the bargains I have come across in other words anything and everything I feel will be helpful to you.


Am still getting use to all this blogging so please bare with me if a link or something doesn’t work, I do apologise beforehand. But soon do wish to get the hang of things. That’s really all for now but I do hope you enjoying reading my reviews and seeing my current purchases.










No comments:

Post a Comment